Throat Infection Pictures I Have A Sexual Question?

I have a sexual question? - throat infection pictures

I had sex with my boyfriend on Sunday. I gave him oral sex, and now, on Wednesday, I have a sore throat. Yesterday I noticed. I used a flashlight to the back of the neck, check, and there is a grain like bump on the back of the neck. I saw pictures of a throat infection on Google Images and this is exactly what it seems. Not using condoms during oral sex. Also said my friend, he tested for sexually transmitted diseases and they were all negative. Should I worry, it's something worse than a sore throat?

4 comments:

LINDSEY S said...

How long is the BF for sexually transmitted ..... If it does not allow for testing before the entry in the table below, I would not trust the answer.
Neck pain is a kind of common when you have oral sex, which are not always caused by an STD. Perhaps come to take him deep. It could be a bacterial infection if your penis was not clean, if you have had oral sex, or sore throat. Please remove or worse, having gone to the doctor and ask them to do some tests on his neck.

Jumper12 said...

Do you have the test results from her boyfriend? He could not lie. Be reviewed I say go for the throat by your doctor. It can be a sore throat, as they are in with a cold. But it is always better to check these things. You do not need your doctor what she did with her boyfriend to tell. Tell him that was his neck and get off are interested.

ripcordr... said...

Until you personally seen the results do not believe you, no matter how generally honest.
99% of men say they get what they want, hell, even if I am guilty of this, I am glad that I did not understand anything and it did.
Go So yes, the doctor, and the use of a condom the next time make a lot of taste really fun, it should not be boring if one of you!

CHANDU P said...

Go to the Dr. as soon as possible, why do you give oral, God gives us the proper use of the body that will not happen again.

Post a Comment