Cake Mix Dr Vegan Baby Birthday Cake!!?

Vegan Baby Birthday Cake!!? - cake mix dr

My son's birthday is in May and will be a year! :) We are a vegan, I'm looking for a good cake recipe. I do not think this is a piece of shit. Vegan cakes, I've done before with some really good mix Cherrybrook Farms and Dr. Oetker is an egg substitute (sp?) Use of organic (in margarine and soy / milk), but are still low. We will have a big party, so I want to eat a big cake for many people and I want them to be healthy, preferably ... I want to use the dough from wheat flour and white sugar, if possible? I do not know as white sugar or white flour, since he was a baby and their diet is very important for me!


Please help!

4 comments:

ugh said...

This cake is wonderful! I am doing for my birthday, which is also very easy, few ingredients that you want to replace!
http://www.recipezaar.com/Vanilla-Eggless-and-Dairy-Free-Vegan-Cake-216376


whop I have forgotten, you can double, triple and so on, the recipe is easy to get the right amount,

B2B Oct. 2010! said...

I am truly sorry for his son. Cake is not meant to sound, should be fun. And raising a child as a vegetarian is very healthy, as the protein it needs to grow to get?

praise seitan said...

This recipe has two ingredients
http://www.recipezaar.com/Vegan-Chocolat ...

Becky S said...

Using the combination, and we received more
should be replaced with a sugar or reg w. The same applies to raw sugar and flour W.
thats hat i

Post a Comment