Optometry Office Design Which Is Better? Doctor's Office Or Optometrists At The Mall?

Which is better? Doctor's office or optometrists at the mall? - optometry office design

Do I get a pair of glasses and contacts before my insurance runs out. Is there a rule to go to an office of a doctor who is specialized in Optometry, or window in the mall. Is there a better service and prices than the other? And it is more reliable than the others? I Convera at Blue Cross Blue Shield, so I have both options in my area. Thank you!

4 comments:

David E said...

School of Optometry, which aimed at an ophthalmologist anyones mail.

Tiben1 said...

As a point of view that has worked so, I must say, are better served by a private physician. The frames are slightly more expensive in general, but the lenses are usually better and cheaper. Optom and more interested in you as a patient rather than someone of the animals in and out of grace and chain stores.

Tiben1 said...

As a point of view that has worked so, I must say, are better served by a private physician. The frames are slightly more expensive in general, but the lenses are usually better and cheaper. Optom and more interested in you as a patient rather than someone of the animals in and out of grace and chain stores.

scangine... said...

Surgery can be as cheap or cheaper than the mall. I Trifocal for under $ 100.
I also believe that medical care than boys, mall, they want to sell. I have both and I prefer a doctor's office.

Post a Comment